Saturday, August 25, 2007

>>Third Meeting<<

The two values that I practiced for two days was being punctual and honest. And it's really hard for me especially being punctual, 'coz I really like to sleep a lot.. But I managed to do it. ;] The freshman night was great!! It gives me the creeps whenever I remember it.. haha.. There's a lot of significant events that happened to me in the school even if I'm new but there's one that I cant forget,, after the concert I heard some rumors that I'm in the youtube, at first when I confirmed that it's true, Im so embarassed I even planned not to go to school 'coz almost all of the people I know told me they saw me doing crazy things, and I really feel stupid, after I saw the video I laugh and almost cry 'coz I dont imagined that I was that stupid.. hehe.. And everytime I remember it,, it always give me a good laugh.. ;]

No comments: