Wednesday, August 29, 2007

>>Ninth/Tenth Meeting<<

One of my experience was being pressured to drink alcoholic beverages by my friends,, I was shocked at first and I never thought that they would let me try "beer",, and I refuse 'coz I really never try to drink any alcoholic beverages,, I told them that I drink red wine but with papa,, once in a dinner. I'm happy with what I did but a lil bit lonely 'coz I know my friends had their "tampo" on me for not drinking and refusing,, I have realized that what I did was right,, and that I should continue it.. ;]

1 comment:

Joahna Eduarte said...

Thank you jessa for participating actively in our discussions. For the short time you have been my student, i have seen your faith in our Lord and your dedication to serve Him, and I really admire you for that. Keep the faith. God bless!
MS. TOLEDO